At The Little Pony Club we take our visitors and clients privacy extremely seriously. You can be assured that we will never sell your details to a third party and we will always keep your details safe and secure.
Minimum data is requested via a secure contact form and we have provided other means of contact (email, phone and social media) should you prefer. Contact data is not held on this website, all data is emailed directly to the recipient.
You may contact us at anytime to delete any information or photos about you.
Child Protection Policy
We operate the following policy on this website to ensure the privacy and safety of our online members.
- Only colouring images are to be up loaded
- Where competition winners are named, only their first names and name initial are given
- No other private information about children is every published on the website such as surnames or contact details
- There is not a chat room facility for children to communicate with each other
- You may contact us at email@example.com at anytime to have information or photos deleted
We use cookie on the website for the following reason;
- Google analytics tracking data – this provides us with collective information about how our users are using the website but does not identify or track an individual user behaviour
We use bookingbug.com to process bookings at The Little Pony Club. You can find their terms and conditions here;
Credit card bookings
We are registered with and compliant to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)